Best Online Trading Companies in India
The Indian stock broking industry is amongst the top most growing sector in the financial domain. 150+ Indian stock brokers have a presence pan India. They offer different plans and products for placing them in the top online trading companies in India domain.
BSE was established in the year 1875, and it became the world’s 11th biggest stock exchange.
There are various metrics as well as parameters on which the stock brokers can be listed:
- Trading platform- trading terminals
- Customer base
- Leverage as well as exposure
- Back office
- Company credibility
- Products that they offer
- Market advisory
- Presence Pan India
- Customer support
ICICI Direct is one of the Best Online Trading Companies in India which enjoys the brand value with high account in the equity market. In the year 2000, ICICI introduced its stock broking wing by the name of ICICI Direct. High brand value permits ICICI Direct to take a high brokerage. It also offers a bunch of products to the clients- derivatives, equity, Mutual Funds, currency, insurance, loans, Fixed Deposits, Elocker, NPS, etc., and thus ICICI Direct tops the chart.
- A 3 in 1 account
- Rs. 30 to Rs. 100 per lot options trading commission
- 3%- .50% delivery brokerage
- A wide range of investment products
- 100+ offices Pan India
- Trade Racer- the online stock trading platform
- Learning online stock broking classes where you may learn everything about the stock market
HDFC Securities is also one of the Best Online Trading Companies in India. It enjoys banking customer’s base and extremely high brand’s value. It started its operations in 2002 and has established 200+ branches and has an active client base of 516546 customers.
- 3 in 1 account
- A wide range of financial products including MF, FX, EQ, Loans, Insurance, etc.
- It has 200+ branches throughout India
- ProTerminal- is an advance trade terminal with an annual charge of Rs. 1999
- It charges Rs. 999 for opening an account
- It charges 3%- 0.05% as Intraday brokerage
- 30%- 0.50% as delivery charges
- An in depth research tools as well as reports
- Online classrooms as well as share market training
Zerodha also tops the chart of Best Online Trading Companies in India. It has customer base of 6 lakh plus customers and they charge a flat fee of Rs. 20 for every executed order and it is one of the very few stock broking firms which has its own in-house software known as pi as well las chart based trading. With a UCC Activation of approximately 332,000 customers it has become the 4th biggest stock broking house.
- It is the first discount stock broker of the country. It is a pioneer in discount stock broking in the country.
- It does not charge any brokerage in the equity segment and 0.01% or Rs. 20(whichever is low) brokerage in commodities, F&O, currency segment, etc.
- Zerodha Kite- Pi- It is one of India’s best stock trading platforms for the active traders. Zerodha Kite web is available for Android and iOS.
- Zerodha- Varsity- offers you an in depth knowledge regarding share market trading. It teaches you how to interpret a balance sheet, ways of trading in the options market, ways of fining the best pair, trading stocks, money management methods, etc.
- Zerodha- Coin- it is one of country’s first direct investment Mutual Funds product which has been offered by the stock brokers. It helps the investors in saving up to 20 lakh in about 25 years’ time. (The calculation is based on the different between the regular mutual funds and direct mutual funds.
- Kite- Connect- it is India’s first ecosystem where the investors can create their own trade platform and directly trade from there through the KITE API.
- It has a network of 23 branches as well as 6 support call and trade offices that can be easily reached. It has a support staff of 1000 plus employees who are always ready to assist you with your queries.
- Zerodha tops the chart with a client base of 6 lakh and 3% stock market share.
- Zerodha which is one of the best online trading companies in India has branches in Delhi, Mumbai, Gujarat, etc.
Sharekhan is a very old equity stock broker of the country and a pioneer in internet based online stock broking domain. It began its operations in 2000 and is a member of BSE, NSE, MCX-SX, MCX and NCDEX. It is amongst the top 5 stock brokers of the country with an active client’s base of 454167 at NSE.
- It is a very old stock broker
- 1%- 0.05% charges for Intraday
- 10%- 0.30% charges for delivery
- Trade Tiger- one of the best stock trading tools and terminal in the Indian share market
- 700+ branches offices and partner offices in the country
- It is one of the best stock brokers for beginners offering an in depth research
- It takes Rs. 500 for MCX account opening
- It takes 0.01% brokerage as MCX fee
- It offers twice leverage for Intraday
Axis Direct is the brand name for Axis Securities which is another banking broker which enjoys the top position in the country.
- It offers a 3 in 1 account
- It charges zero brokerage fee for Intraday in the Options market and Rs. 10 for each lot for carry forward
- 1%- 0.03% as Intraday brokerage
- Axis web trade terminal and Swift terminal
- It offers a bunch of 20 financial products
- It offers investment ideas and research reports
- It offers the Knowledge series to learn and earn
Kotak Securities which is also one of the best online trading companies India has an extensive client base. It is a very old stock broker. It offers 3 in 1 Demat account which cashes its brand value in the banking business. Kotak is considered to be one of the top brands in the private banking domain.
- It offers a competitive stock brokerage plan as compared to the other banking brokers
- It offers margin funding
- It offers happy hours with 50% stock brokerage discount between 1 pm- 2 pm
- Quits or double- you pay just 1 paisa for loss and then double stock brokerage for profit
- 59 times for Intraday limit for selected stock
- Best team of researchers and a well proven history
- It charges Rs. 750 for opening an account and Rs. 500 as AMC
- It has a network of 1200+ branches
Angel Broking is quit a popular stock broker in the country. It was founded in the year 1987, and currently has an active clients network of 3, 06,541 clients
- Its options trading brokerage rate vary from Rs. 30 to Rs. 50 for a lot
- It offers 0.01% to 0.05% on traded volume for future trading
- It offers three times Intraday exposure in NIFTY futures and other active Future
- It has 200+ support offices throughout the country
- It offers AQR auto recommendation engine for the new investors
- It has Angel Broking mobile trading, Speed Pro and web trading
Motilal Oswal is one of the top online trading companies in India because of its reaches and a presence Pan India. It started its operations in the year 1987 and has an active client base of 2, 62,000.
- It has a network of 2000 plus active sub brokers
- It has the best In-house research team
- It charges Rs. 30 to Rs. 100 for each lot for options trading
- It charges 1% to 0.04% for Futures trading
- It offers Desktop App, Web app and Mobile A with a Smart Watch assistance
- It also offers margin fund facility
India Infoline is a well-diversified stock broking company which was introduced by Nirmal Jain. It is one of the top online trading companies India listed on NSE. It has a network of 3500 sub brokers and a presence in 6 countries. It recently launched its share broking arm in the country by the name of 5Paisa.
- It charges Rs. 555 for opening an account with an AMC of Rs. 300
- It offers multiple options in stock brokerage with a plan of 0.01%- 0.03% and a fixed brokerage
- TT Edge and Trade terminal is a very good trading platform
- 5Paisa trading schools allows the clients to learn deeply about the share market
- The customer service of India Infoline is quite strong
Karvy Stock Broking Company
In 1985, Karvy established its stock broking wing. It has a strong presence in the South Indian market.
- It offers more than 10 financial products
- It offers flagship advisory and research reports
- It charges 1%- 0.05% as Intraday Brokerage
- It charges 10%- 0.30% as Delivery brokerage
- It has more than 100 branches as well as partner offices in India
So these are some of the best online trading companies India.