Edelweiss Review 2020
Edelweiss Broking Ltd. is an Indian company that provides financial services to individuals, institutions, and corporate clients. Its headquarters are situated in Mumbai, India. They have over 10,000 employees, 433 offices, and over 1.1 million clients. Rashesh Shah is the Chief Executive officer and chairman of the company. They try to focus on customer needs and provide the required financial solutions. They help their clients in the creation, growth, and protection of their wealth. Let’s start with Edelweiss Review 2020.
They offer products such as :
- Franchise and advisory
Edelweiss Services for Individual:
Edelweiss Broking Ltd. offers a number of products to individual investors. Edelweiss Services for Individual include:-
(i) Home loans-loans are provided according to a client’s repayment ability. They offer solutions for repairing and renovating existing homes, purchase and constructing new.
(ii) SME and Business loans-They give finance to business owners, small and micro enterprises, so as to help them achieve their business dreams.
(iii) Loans against shares– They offer loans against securities. Securities could be in the form of shares or bonds.
(iv) Agri and rural finance-They offer financing solutions to farmers, importers, exporters, and traders.
2- Franchise and advisory
- Wealth Management-
(i) Personal-they offers great advice to individuals so as to help them make investments in a well-informed manner.
(ii) Private-they provides wealth solutions to private companies, new entrepreneurs, and business owners.
3- Mutual funds
They offer solutions to investors for investment growth and capital preservation.
They have an insurance company known as Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company which is a partnership between Tokyo Marine Holdings Inc. and Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd. They offer life insurance services.
Edelweiss Services for Institutions:
(i) The distressed credit- Their main aim is to offer capital to fund distressed companies. The capital is in the form of priority funding and loans, this helps bring back life to such companies.
(ii) The Corporate credit- Their clients include multinational companies and financial institutions. They give solutions to clients to help meet their investment requirements. They also offer funds required by big companies to diversify and expand their business.
2- Franchise and advisory services
- Investment banking.-They provide financing solutions and great quality financial advisory services to entrepreneurs and investors.
Open Edelweiss Broking Demat Account:
- Prime brokerage- Offers services such as fund set up advisory, fund accounting, research, and execution services.
- Institutional equity-They are the most sought partners by local institutional investors who want to invest in local markets.
- FX and Currency-They research extensively so as to provide knowledgeable foreign exchange services to clients.
- Asset Management- Their main aim is to offer their investors with high returns and be the most sought capital provider.
- The multi-strategy fund-Their approach provides investment based on quality, value, and safety.
- Product distribution- They offer a range of products such as mortgage loans and bonds. These products are provided through SME loans and multiple banks.
Benefits of Edelweiss Securities:
The following are the Benefits of Edelweiss Securities.
- Empowerment of lives-They has a website through which people make donations to assist poor women and children in India. All Indians giving their donations have their taxes waved by 50% funds go to helping the needy children in acquiring education and health facilities.
- They have a foundation known as Edelgive Foundation whereby they have partnered with Resource Alliance AND Rockefeller Foundation. They give awards to nonprofit organizations so as to promote financial independence and enhance community support of civil society.
- They initiate discussion forums for donor communities. They choose issues and discuss how those issues affect the community and how to solve them.
- They organize events that offer charity work as a way of giving back to the community.
- Empowerment of women through giving awards to NGOs working with women in various sectors such as health and education.
- Participation of Edelweiss employees by offering long hours of support to the clients.
Edelweiss Brokerage Charges 2020
Account Opening Fees & Annual maintenance charges (AMC)
|Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time)||₹0|
|Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC)||₹250|
|Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time)||₹0|
|Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC)||1st Year Free / post ₹300 per annum|
|DP Fees (Trf Out / Sell) / Inter-settlement Fees||₹15 flat per ISIN|
|Delayed Payment Interest (Normal)||30%|
|Payin||₹10 / transfer|
|Physical CML Request||1st Free / Additional ₹ 120|
|Physical Contract Notes||₹50 / note|
|Cheque payment||₹500 / cheque|
|Pledge Charges||₹60 / pledge|
|Physical Statement Charges||₹50 / note|
Edelweiss Broking Ltd. Brokerage Charges 2020
|Equity Intra-day||₹10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Equity Delivery||₹10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Equity Futures||₹10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Equity Options||₹10 / executed order|
|Currency Futures||₹10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Currency Options||₹10 / executed order|
Edelweiss Broking Pros and Cons:
Pros(Benefits of edelweiss securities)
- It offers both online and offline trading.
- They offer a variety of investment options both long-term and short-term.
- They have quality trading platforms such as mobile trading and express trader.
- Their account opening fee is a bit high.
- Their brokerage services are on the higher side.
Their stockbroking business is performed under Edelweiss Broking Ltd. The company began its operations in 2008 after receiving approval from the Securities and Exchange Board of India. They operate their brokerage services through a network of sub-brokers, online trading platforms, and authorized persons. Edelweiss securities main principle is to be transparent, open and accountable. They offer long-term relationships to their clients by offering the best financial solutions. Their guiding principles include listening to clients, satisfying their needs, ensure that their institutions comply with the rules and regulations of the state and ensure they are fair to both the clients and employees.
Edelweiss Review 2020 by Cheap Stock Broker.
Find brokerage charges of other Stock Brokers
|Sharekhan||Edelweiss||Indiabulls Ventures||Kotak Securities|
|5Paisa||HDFC Securities||India Indoline / IIFL||Motilal Oswal|
|Axis Direct||ICICI Direct||Karvy||Upstox|