Upcoming IPOs of 2019 in India, IPO Snapshot, New IPO, Listing today
Risky investors have their eyes set on upcoming IPO most of the time, thus we have compiled a list of the upcoming IPOs with their date of launch. But before we dive right into the list let’s discuss what kind of IPOs can be classified as an Upcoming IPO?
IPO, Initial Public Offering, is a popular way for companies to raise funds in which a privately owned company offers its shares for sale to the public. The raises funds could be used for working capital, debt repayment, acquisitions, and a variety of use cases. The process is also known as a company “going public” derived from the fact that the shares are made available for the public.
Before going public, the company has a limited number of shareholders such as founders, families, and friends who invested in the company in its early stages.
After the IPO, the company’s shares get listed on a stock exchange like BSE or NSE. After this, the investors can simply buy the shares online on the stockbroker platforms and transact with them. Funds raised from IPO can also be used for paying off old debts.
What are the upcoming IPOs?
We have discussed what an IPO is what kind of an IPO can be called an Upcoming IPO? An upcoming IPO is one that has been drafted with SEBI or have been approved by SEBI with their date of launch being clarified.
In other words, these are those companies that have drafted their prospectus with SEBI or they have released their red herring prospectus.
|List of Discount Brokers||Account Opening Charges||Maintenance Charges||Brokerage in NSE all Segments||Brokerage in MCX all segments||Intraday Leverage / Exposures in MIS||Your Annual Savings (Rs.)|
|Zerodha||Rs 200||Rs 300||Rs 20/trade or 0.01% whichever is lower||Rs 20/trade or 0.01% whichever is lower||Up to 20 times||43195
|Wisdom Capital||Free||Lifetime Free||0%||0%||Up to 200 times||53975|
|RKSV ||Rs 200||Rs 150 per year||Rs 20/trade or 0.01% whichever is lower||Rs 20/trade or 0.01% whichever is lower||Up to 20 times||43195|
|SAMCO||Zero||Rs 400/year||Rs 20/trade or 0.01% whichever is lower||Rs 20/trade or 0.01% whichever is lower||Up to 15 times for||40195|
|SAS Online ||Rs 300||Rs. 200||Rs 9/trade||Rs 9/trade||Up to 20 times||46950|
|Trade Smart online||Rs 200||Rs. 300||Rs 15/executed order||Rs 15/executed order||Up to 5 times||45980|
|5Paisa||Rs. 650(1 time)||Rs. 400/year||Rs 10 /executed order||Trading in MCX is not available||Up to 15 Times||46600|
|Trade Jini ||Rs. 300||Rs 300/year||Rs 20/executed order||Rs 20 per executed order||Up to 20 Times||43150|
|Astha Trade||Rs.650||Rs.300||0.01%||0.01%||Up to 40 times||42900|
|Fyers||Zero||Rs. 400/year||Rs 20 /executed order||Trading in MCX is not available||Up to 15 times||43950|
List of Upcoming IPOs
Let’s move on to what we have come here for. We have compiled the list with the exchange name, issue date, issue price, issue size and lot size.
Frequently used IPO terms
- Exchange: Every IPO needs to be listed on a stock exchange before it can directly deal with the public. It is the place where the IPO’s shares are listed. The most popular exchanges are BSE or NSE in India.
- Issue Price: Before the company can sell its shares, it needs to set a value for its share. In short, the price per equity share. At present, there are two types of issue price: Book Building and Fixed Price ICOs. In Book Building, there is a price range for the share like INR 250- INR 350. Investors have to bid in such pricing. Fixed price issues have a specific price to bid, no bidding.
- Lot Size: An investor has to buy a fixed minimum number of shares in order to apply for an IPO. If the lot size is 120, then the investor must at least buy 120 shares.
- Issue Size: An IPO’s total monetary value is its issue size. We calculate it by multiplying the number of shares offered by the company with issue price.
- IPO Open Date/ Issue Close Date: This is the time frame when the investors can apply for an IPO. The opening and closing date are the periods of the IPO bidding process.
We have discusses our way through IPOs, upcoming IPOs, a comprehensive list of upcoming IPOs and some of the commonly used terms in IPO. If you want further updates, please come here often.